Thursday, September 20, 2007

All smiles.

Whew, I've finally regained consciousness after fainting yesterday. Don't worry, other than a little dehydration and a headache I'm fine. The blackout began yesterday when I checked my blog hoping that perhaps someone had stumbled upon my tiny newbie blog. To my extreme delight the BRK had left a comment. Now today I find that I've been mentioned on his blog. The hunting gods must be smiling down on me.

It's funny because I think Tack - human warrior is already sick of me talking about the BRK and now this will undoubtedly fuel the fire. I'm constantly like, "The BRK says 'Say no to Serpent sting'", "The BRK says I should learn chain trapping", "The BRK says hunters are supposed to provide massive amounts of sustained ranged DPS", and the list goes on.

Last night I even told Dahlia, "The BRK watched your video...you're just like Hobbes."

One more thing, if someone is not familiar with the BRK (however, if you have made it to my blog...you most likely got here from his) may I recommend reading "BigRedKitty: The Stable Situation"? It's in my "Top 5" BRK articles and I think hunters of all levels can relate and enjoy it.

4 comments:

Graham said...

Yup, found you via BRK, and I like your style! Is there a chance you could add an RSS feed to your blog, so your admirers can keep up with the latest LBK postings?

Deargh & Bacon
<Soulbound>
The Scryers

Katie said...

Hmmmm, I'm new to blogging, but yes I will figure out how to start a RSS feed. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Pict said...

You're lucky :P

been blogging 2 weeks with a hunter blog, I probably suck, but still no coments. looks like I have the BRK loot luck with people looking at my blog

-P

Anonymous said...

Here via BRK too. As Graham said, I like your style! Welcome to the bloggerhood. :)

I thought RSS feeds were automagic on Blogger, but perhaps not. I use Google Reader myself,and just hit my Subscribe button...and voila!

Kestrel
(ignore my Blogger blog; it's been moved)