Tuesday, September 18, 2007

In the beginning.

If a person could travel back in time and spy on my usual evening activities one year ago...they might see some casual internet surfing, likely some online Boggle action, occasionally some Ebay hunting for vintage My Little Ponies, and most definitely an irritated Katie waiting for her BF to finish playing his video games and pay her some attention. These were the days long before my WarCrack addiction.

Approximately some time in early December of last year my BF (a veteran video gamer) decided to open a Wow account. A few weeks later I decided to do the same...10 days free...why not? Flash forward to the present and I've dedicated an entire blog to this obsession hobby.

So after starting Wow I spent a ridiculous 6 months leveling a fire mage. This was great fun when Tack - human warrior was there to tank for me. However, eventually Tack spent more time on the servers than me and Catja - human mage was left in the dust. Don't get me wrong...she is powerful...but cloth armor bites, so she still sits at level 48.

Then one fateful afternoon I was working on leveling some tiny little alts, which is fun because the first few levels breeze by oh-so-quickly. What's this? A Draenei hunter. Wicked cool crossbow? Check. Leather armor? Check. Possibility for my own personal tank? Check. Stylish horns? Check. The deal was made.

Cerwyn - draenei hunter is currently at 52 and so as we edge closer and closer to 70 I thought it would be an opportune time to begin documenting our wild adventures.

No comments: