Thursday, February 21, 2008

Speaking of links.

I've been meaning to mention this for ages. A couple months ago when I was writing more frequently this chick named "Mania" left some comments on my blog. Huntard moment on my part. It's Mania! The goddess of Azerothian pets.

To put it in perspective. Long before I'd heard the name BR...what's it again?'s name I knew all about Petopia. I really don't think hunters could survive without it. Literally every pet I've had has been selected off of her site first. (Well, except Thor...but that was destiny.)

Unbelievable. I thought she'd be waaay to busy making appearances and signing book deals to stop by such a small blog as mine. So I'm thrilled that she's been here and hopefully will stop by again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Signing book deals? I wish. :> It's true that I am currently 900+ blog posts behind in terms of reading the blogs I follow, but I am slowly trying to catch up.

Tox said...

LBK!! Some of us still check in on your blog rather frequently! I, for one, haven't given up on you. There's some grand potential waiting for you here.

Also: If and when you come back, I've changed up my blog a bit. It's now referred to as "The Toxnation."

Hoping you come back soon,
Tox