Thursday, February 21, 2008

Trouble's a brewin'.

Has anyone heard the news? Some sort of sneaky abomination terrorizing the locals up in Tirisfal Glades. Burning villages and plundering for fun. /whisper Don't worry it's really just me. ;) /stop whisper.

So I started this new blood elf rogue. (The picture is totally inaccurate.) I seriously haven't had this much fun since I started Cerwyn. Rogues are very different than other classes. There are all of these cool things like lock picking and poisons that I haven't even experienced yet, but I'm just so excited I can hardly stand it.

So I've been searching for rogue blogs, because I basically have no clue what I'm doing. (I just know it's fun.) So I searched BRK's recommendations and found "A View from Behind". The site is really great and I've already picked up tons of information. So he's linked in my sidebar now. I also linked "Toxification", because he's got a pretty solid sense of humor...and as a bonus he knows what he's talking about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish there was a BRK for us roguish types...huntering on my hunter became so very much easier once I started reading BRK.

Tox said...

Hot Damn! I've been linked! I'll try my best to give guidance to all who feel like being rougeish, and thanks for that LBK, I feel special now :D

Good Hunting,
Tox